Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WITH THANKS

To all,

Today marks a very special milestone for me...entry 100. The If...Then Game marks the 100th time that the Lord has spoken through me to others and that is reason to rejoice. So I want to first thank the Almighty Lord for using me in such powerful ways.

Then, I would like to thank all of you who read and offer encouragement. I work 14 hour days and when I get home, I'm usually tired until I sit down at my keyboard and ask the Lord to enter in and grant me the words to type. At that moment, He ALWAYS energizes me and blesses me with the right things to say. It's simply amazing to be absorbed in His presence every single day.

So if you are have been blessed, are being blessed and will be blessed by this blog as we continue to journey on the Christian Walk together, please lift your eyes and hearts to Heaven and give thanks to the Author of ALL things. To Him be the glory, now and forever and may He richly bless all of you.

In Christ,

Mark

No comments: